Thursday, September 30, 2010

My favorite season

   

I love fall. I start looking forward to fall in early August already and yes all you who live in Alberta think I'am totally crazy but there is just something about it that I love love love! One of the greatest things about fall is Starbucks pumpkin spice latte Yum my mouth is just watering for one right now and the closest Starbucks is 45 min away!! I also love the trees and the thing I miss the very most and is almost making me cry right now is corn harvest in Texas:-(  There is nothing like it, the sound of corn rustling, the hum of the combines, the crisp nights, having supper in the field. And to think its going on without me right now makes me very sad! Last year we went home for harvest but this year with our big trip coming up Oct 27 it didn't work out! Anyway I'll post about our trip later! Have a Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment