Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today

Started by waking up at 4:30 AM and packing husbands lunch!! Brisket and barbecue sauce is revolting that early just for future reference.  I of course headed back to bed and slept till the more civilized hour of 9:30 then it was off to the nursing home for ladies tea, off to Three Hills to the farmers market. We (two friends and I) chowed down at A&W then back home, to the grocery store, to sis in laws to put up pears! And no not done yet, a relaxing coffee with a friend and to a candle party in the eve! Now I'm just waiting for hubby to get home and poor guy didn't get to sleep till 9:30 like me but has worked a lot harder!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you are busy busy!! hows the candle sales?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have been pretty good I've had about three parties so I can't complain!

    ReplyDelete